7.21.2008

sick and pregnant.

Have you ever been sick and pregnant and the same time? I have. Well, I still am. It's horrible. I got sick and started feeling it on Friday morning, and here it is Monday afternoon, I came home from work early, I sat in a cloud of used Kleenex all weekend, and I'm still sick. My husband is the one who doesn't like to take medicine and let his body fix things itself, I'm the one who is all about the Nyquil and any other cold medication that will help me sleep better and get healthy faster. Now I can't take anything and I'm still sick and I feel horrible! This is awful! What if I die?? Dying can't be good for the baby, right? Wouldn't it be worse if I died? She's has been kicking me all weekend like, "What the heck is going ON up there?? Will you stop!" And I'm so big that I can't get very comfortable sleeping on the couch which is where you're supposed to spend a lot of time when you're sick! It's awful. 

1 comment:

betsyradish said...

Poor thing. I will send my love to make you better! (Even though you probably already are, since this comment is a week late)