1.21.2008

out of town

I was in Chicago this weekend. I need to stay there for longer than a day and a half, I need to see more people while I'm there (Josh I'm talking to you!).

But anyway, while I was there, I was able to go for a run on Saturday at the gym with my friend, Kris. This gym is amazing, it puts Leisure World to shame. 

I missed my long run this weekend though. It was 6 miles, but I didn't get a chance to run it. I couldn't run outside, it was like -2 in Chicago. I didn't have a chance to go to the gym because we had to start shooting our movie. I hope it won't hurt me too much. I definitely cannot make a habit out of missing my long runs, they're scheduled in to help me build up endurance. 

I'm trying not to freak out to much about missing that run,but I do feel bad. Oh well, I'll pick it up next week, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup....no worries...just don't do it every weekend. Or, if you know you are going out of town or are likely to not do a long run on a weekend, do it during the week. Harder to do, but worth the benefits.
The Bets