10.08.2007

OFFICIAL Day 1!!

Well, it's finally here! Today is my official start for the Body For Life 12 week challenge! Last night Skip and I sat down and planned our meals for the week, made a grocery list, and went shopping! Eating healthy is going to cost a little bit more than we're used to spending on groceries, but we will be spending significantly less going out to eat and, duh, we'll be eating better and living a healthier lifestyle.

Mainly I'm really excited. I'm ready to make this change in my life and get refocused on what is important to me, and that's exercising and being healthy. I'm also happy that Skip will be doing the Challenge with me. Not only will he be support, but this will be such a great way for us to spend time together and really doing something together as a team.

Ok so basically I need a lot of support from anyone reading this (you can leave comments!) and wish me luck! We took our "before" pictures yesterday, but I don't know if I want to post mine. I feel too shy! I mean, it is me standing there, full body shot, looking at the camera while I'm standing in my underwear and I feel like I look chubby. Maybe I will post them along with our 6 week progress pictures? I don't know!

No comments: