10.02.2007

trial day 2

Ugh, well today is not going well at all! I got a good night's sleep last night because I didn't have to go into work until later today since I will be driving for 3 hours this evening for my business trip. I woke up this morning with a little bit of a headache so I took some Excedrin. After I went for my walk with my dog, Tucker, I felt really shaky and sick. I thought maybe it was because I had forgotten to drink some water before I went. Anyway, as the morning went on, even after I'd had breakfast and drank a bunch of water, I just kept feeling sicker and sicker. I felt shaky, like my blood sugar was low. So I packed some food for the day, had an apple, and then ate a Snickers which is cleary not authorized but I just wanted to get my sugar up. Anyway, about 1.5 hours later I still feel sick. I think maybe because I had to eat my dinner pretty early yesterday at 5 pm since I had class at 5:30. Then, the only thing I could eat before I went to bed was a 60 calorie pudding cup at 8:30, after I'd come home from class. So that's something I need to work out. Maybe I need to eat something during my class, like on our break.

Maybe I'm a little nervous about my business trip, or maybe I didn't eat enough yesterday, or maybe I didn't space my meals very efficiently. I did however pack my travel bands so I can get some resistance training in at the hotel, and I plan to try and stick as closely to BFL's eating plan as I can while I'm away.

Unfortunately, I really feel like crap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hope you feel better now!! Good luck this weekend!


-kris